1. Our approach to the design supports the proposed name, menu, and spirit of the project concept.
2. You asked for the “coolest sports bar in America.” We have created just that!
3. Our concept is developed around the “spirit of sport.”
· power and grace.
· strong muscular qualities.
· a place with spectacle where you can cheer your team on with all your friends.
· a place for a comfortable, memorable dinner with signature food and beverage.
· It will be a great place to hang out.
1. Central focus is 200” projection screen and 103” plasmas with 42” eye level LCDs for bar patrons.
2. 2 story beer cooler and beer bottle display
3. Bar for 30 patrons
4. Bubble Wall
5. Seating for 171 – 88 in booths and 53 at tables and chairs, seating for 16 on the outdoor patio.
6. Patio as an outdoor room with 4 plasma TVs and fans built-in to the TV enclosure. Eight foot Nellie Stevens hedge provides a sun and wind break and makes the patio more of a surprise for patrons.
7. Booths are paperstone with coarse leather seats and white oak wood tables.
8. Floor is dark grey marble terrazzo using a dark grey matrix.
9. Ceiling is painted exposed steel structure and metal deck with suspended sound panels.
10. Bar is copper, top and face, with a steel plate footrest and soft downlight from under bar.
11. South accent wall is the bubble wall.
12. Separation walls at bar and booths are paperstone.
13. Kitchen wall is paperstone.
14. Multi-color LED lighting in corridor to toilets.
A project by: Rand Elliott, FAIA, Brad Buser, AIA, LEED AP, Architecture, Interior
Type: Commercial – Restaurant
Location: 5830 N. Classen Blvd.Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73118, United States
Client: RePUBlic Gastropub
Building status: built in 2010
Number of stories: 1
Site type: suburban